For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Strategic Designer (w/m/d) Ref. 2020_019
- Ensure project objectives, meet customer requirements and are achieved in terms of time cost and quality
- Identify strategic opportunities for next generation cabin concepts and roadmaps with the aim of improving customer experience. Collaborating with both designers as well as internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Ensure budgets, operational planning, ongoing and new contracts are managed in line with team objectives, anticipating potential risks and opportunities
- At least a bachelor degree, First experience in Design Engineer would be an asset
- At least 3 years of work experience in project management
- At least 2 years in Contract management
- AGILE for Project Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to maintain business relationships and lead presentations
- Talent for adaptation and improvisation to successfully deal with changing working conditions and tasks as well as a solution-oriented way of working
- A high degree of persuasiveness and assertiveness to represent the interests of the department well
- Pronounced customer-oriented way of working as well as organizational skills
- Fluent in English in Basics German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!