For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
System Engineer – Actuation Systems (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_087
- Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business
- Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including
embedded software) and power sources
- Negotiate the specifications, including system interfaces, with the Customer
- Flow down top-level requirements to the various components constituting the
- Write the components’ technical specifications
- Synthesize the analyses and test results demonstrating that all requirements
have been met
- Perform impact analyses of new requirements or of detected nonconformities
- Follow up review actions, and perform those pertaining to system activities
- You have 3 years of experiencein the validation and verification of space systems
- An experience in the RAMS domain is a plus
- Knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK is a plus
- Knowledge of ECSS norms for system engineering
- An experience in system simulations is a plus
- Knowledge of DOORS
- You have a good spoken and written command of French and/or Dutch and English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!