For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Supply Chain process and tool expert (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_413
- Capture As-Is processes to identify the essential business requirements Procurement and Supply Chain
- Contribute to the definition of the future AD business processes by driving harmonization and simplification and understanding the constraints of both the business and IT
- Ensure that the consolidated To-Be processes for AD are implemented in an efficient and state-of-the-art manner by IT and subcontractors
- Align and exchange with other business functions, such as Manufacturing, Finance etc.
- Contribute to the required Change Management and training activities
- Support migration projects as expert of the future ERP system to identify process gaps and define Change Requests
- Execute business-related activities in the migration projects, such as scope identification, data cleansing, User Acceptance Tests etc.
- Coordinate the contributions from local business experts ("Key Users")
- Proxy Support and deputize Business project leaders of our Digitalization projects in front of the internal customers and the IT organization
- Plan and perform all required activities on Business side, such as requirements definition, planning, monitoring of IT activities, User Acceptance Tests and Change Management
- A University degree in Engineering, Business Economics, Supply Chain or Logistics or a comparable degree
- At least 3 years of work experience f.e. in Procurement, IT, Project Management, Supply Chain / Logistics
- Experience in SAP/MM is a must have
- Experience with S4/HANA, IU Path, Celonis etc. would be a plus
- Fluent in English; German skills would be a plus
- IT affinity and the motivation to act as part between the IT and Procurement
- Ability for occasional business travels
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!