For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for Cologne, Germany, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Human Resources Assistant (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_192
- Responsible for the complete tasks on hire-to-fire process from releasing job descripton, screening CV, sending invitation, organising interview, conducting test to drafting empoyment contract;
- Responsible for the complete recruitment, entitlement, certificate and working time/timesheet management related administrative tasks and files;
- Preparing and drafting communication with various training providers & delivery of employee's traning courses;
- Preparing, drafting, maintaining, updating, filing, archiving of recruiting/HR relevant documents/databases and reports;
- Supporting specific campaigns (e.g. language learning campaign, on-boarding training and other learning & development initiatives);
- Provide general office/secretarial support (incl. mail boxes, presentation, intranet/website updates, etc.).
- Successfully completed level of tertiary education in university or equivalent in HR or relevant specialisation;
- Minimum 1 year experience in the areas of recruitment, human resources, learning & development, training;
- Ability to work with detail orientation, high accuracy and high quality in written & numerical format;
- Very good (at least B2 according to CEFP) or fluent English is mandatory;
- Excellent organisational skill and ability to prioritise;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Teamplayer in a complex multicultural environment with excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
~ Good knowledge in using SAP, HRIS or other HR relevant softwares;
~ Good knowledge of German and/or French language;
~ Previous experience in similar role in international or European companies.
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your resume in Europass format to email@example.com
Alternatively you could also create your resume using the below URL: