For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate in Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Cabin Configuration Integration Manager (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_369
- Focal point for all cabin configuration related subjects (ATA25)
- Perform the Configuration Integration of late mandatory customer options requests and ensure customer definitions are on time and of accurate quality
- Ensure relevant EPAC / TDUs and MOD build-ups are prepared and covered for the relevant HoV / Rebuilds and the associated CDF Agenda to ensure full RFC coverage
- Ensure also MOD build-up for pre-development packages for ATA25 (e. g. AIRSPACE, XLR)
- Perform the industrial analysis for option embodiment and assess associated impacts / risks
- Support Project & Chief Engineering teams to mitigate potential risks on new project developments and ensure programme robustness in fleet integration
- Continuously improve fleet configuration integration deliverables to ensure on time delivery performance and customer satisfaction
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of general configuration processes and tool projects as well as simplify the customization process to support rate increase
- Support digitalization and associated Lean opportunities
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering, aerospace, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience in configuration management, aerospace and project management
- Good knowledge in cabin design is desirable
- First practice in project management, with an autonomous and proactive way of working
- Ability to work in a transnational team, with good communication skills and ability to convince others
- Being open-minded and confident in challenging existing practices and implementing improvements
- Rigorous, dynamic, motivated and able to cope with workload peaks
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, ICC Taksy / Gesy / Tesy and Google Suite
- Fluent in English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!