For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Galileo Algorithm Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_432
- The jobholder (f/m/d) will contribute to the ongoing development of the next generation of Galileo and EGNOS, Europe's satellite navigation systems, in the field of system performance, architecture andalgorithm development. He/She will join the Navigation Department. With more than 80 engineers and 20 years of experience it is one of the leading expertgroups in Europe for the development and implementation of the European satellite navigation systems EGNOS and Galileo.
- Contribute to the development of system functions for time determination services
- Management of performance assessment and system modeling
- Analysis of system requirements and reflection into system design
- Development of software prototypes to test and trade-off concepts and algorithms
- Data processing based on available evaluation software
- Application and algorithmic extension of Kalman Filter for parameter estimation
- University Degree in Physics, Astronomy, Geoinformatics, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering or a comparable qualification
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in the the space industry
- Demonstrated experience in satellite navigation systems, in particular GPS or Galileo, and with parameter determination concepts is required
- Sound mathematical background for algorithm development is required
- Good Python skills, Knowledge with C++ and Mathlab is preferrable
- Fluent in English; German skills would be a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!