For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Controller Supply Chain & Logistics (f/m/d) Ref.2021_068
- In coordination with the procurement function, programs and HR, responsible for establishing anoperative planning (OP) for Costs and Capex, a yearly-budget as well as (up to) 3 forecasts peryear for the Supply Chain and Transport, Customs & Logistic departments in Manching
- The candidate will also be the focal point for the area of responsibility toward price audit team forquestions related to procurement in Manching
- Responsible for the cost center controlling activities of the Supply Chain and Transport, Customs &Logistic departments, including monthly closing activities, Actuals/Budget comparisons andvalidation of expenses
- Definition, proposition and implementation of measures to minimize P&L contribution
- Responsible for the preparation of regular reports (budget, actuals, capex, missing hours, etc.) tovarious stakeholders such as Procurement function and Finance, including commenting of KPIs inlight of business events
- .Focal point for Supply Chain and Transport, Customs & Logistic departments in Manching andprogram for questions related to finance, such as cost center budgeting, actual cost status, costallocation to programs, support in preparation of business cases
- Drive ad-hoc projects in Manching as necessary (implementation of TOP funding model)
- Technical Leadership of employees incl. checking of the work execution and content
- At least a degree in Business administration oder in Economics
- At least 5 years of work experience in Controlling and 6 years in Finance
- At least 5 years work experience in Budgetary controlling, accounting or a related area is required
- Project lead experience is an advantage
- Person with proactive and independent working style
- Ability to deal with various stakeholders and all levels of management
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving approach
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office and knowledge in SAP CO is required
- Fluent in English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!