For our customer in the aeronautical industry we are looking for suitable candidates for the location Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Events and Hospitality Manager (d/f/m) Ref. 2020_295
- Designing and delivering customised corporate events for a diverse audience
- Working with customers, stakeholders from other functions, government officials etc.
- Coordinating and supporting inaugural aircraft deliveries, key milestones ceremonies as well as on and off site function events and visits
- Ensuring that events and visits reflect Airbus ethics and values to promote both customers and Airbus brand for a positive media outcome and key stakeholder satisfaction
- Managing and providing the best expertise to function events ( Airbus Strategy; Leadership Symposium, Executive Committee Members Roadshows, and Final Assembly Lines Inaugurations)
- Defining and providing appropriate set-up, messaging content, including an ethical and compliant hospitality for corporate visits
- Balancing requests and objectives for each event in line with the companys objectives
- Managing suppliers and the related service payments, in a timely manner
- At least a Bachelor degree in Communication science
- At least 2 years of work experience in Customer service
- Professional experience in event management, mandatory
- Enjoy working with people and an intercultural competence
- High stress factors similar to those in the key account
- The ability to plan, complete and solve problems together in a group
- Adaptability and improvisation skills to successfully deal with changing tasks and teams
- Willingness to work flexible hours or overtime
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office, Google Suite knowledge required
- Fluent in English and German, other languages desirable
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!