For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
PCF System Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_401
- EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context the system performance qualification engineer contributes to the complete and timely verification of all performance requirements of the system
- Performing requirements engineering of navigation performance requirements for the PCF system (PCF is responsible to generate GPS and Galileo satellite orbit and clock corrections and bounds)
- Break down and allocation of navigation requirements (functional and performance) to the PCF subsystems
- Defining Test Procedures and Test Cases to verify the PCF
- Contributing to specification of metrics, tools and scenarios in line with needs coming from qualification
- Maintaining existing tools supporting generation of qualification credits
- Generating and maintaining the requirements verification matrix and the traceability report, andrelated documentation
- A University degree in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Geodesy or a comparable degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in engineering / IT information systems
- Knowledge of satellite navigation is a must have
- Demonstrated experience in system verification, and in associated processes and tools (e.g.DOORS, RQM) is required
- Knowledge of programming using C++ and Python is beneficial
- Fluent in English; German skills would be a plus
- Ability to analyse complex technical problems
- Autonomous way of working
- Proactive and dynamic way of working
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!