For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Buxtehude, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Hardware Development Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_434
- Developing of electronic devices for cabin power systems (digital and analog design, circuit diagram creation, initial operation and verification of prototypes)
- Generating all needed detailed design data incl. electronic schematics
- Creating and verifying documents for certification and for production of equipment
- Performing functional and environmental qualification testing according to aviation requirements (electromagnetic compatibility, vibrations, temperature, etc.).
- Creating concepts for new equipment (power electronics)
- Developing of programmable logic circuits in modern development environments
- At least a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience as electronics engineer or technician with similar experience
- Knowledge of current electronic technologies, architectures, standards and market trends are required
- Work style characterized by autonomy, initiative and cooperation
- The ability to work analytically and structured to get high quality result
- Ability to operate in a large multi-national team organization
- Fluent in English and good in German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!