For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for Donauwörth, Germany, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Component repair business support (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_027
- Support the business team with all activities related to business forecast, planningand follow-up
- As a member of our team, you will be involved in the various activities of a profit & loss entity:preparation of operational plan and forecast, monitoring of financial targets and contracts (actuals,cost to completion), as well as the monitoring of internal costs/budget, working capital
- You will also be involved in daily activities, such as pricing of repair orders or supervising thecalculation of customized repair solutions
- You will interface with your business colleagues in AH and AHD, as well as with our financecounterparts
- Graduate of a higher education course in the field of aviation (e.g. aeronautical engineering diploma) or in Internationales Management, Supply Chain / Logistics or in Supply Chain Quality
- 3 years of work experience in aeronautical industry, manufacturing / production, controlling and fincance
- 3 years of work experience with IT / Informationssysteme, project management and quality management
- Experience with complex calculations and financial models
- For this job are required : operational readiness, teamwork, structured and conscientious way of working, fesilience, flexibility and good communication skills
- Fully profficient with Excel and SAP
- Very good command of both written and spoken English and German,speaking French would be a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!