For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidates for Donauwörth, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Technical Data Engineering (d/m/w) Ref. 2019_909
- Impact analysis, Authoring and verification / validation of technical data products in compliance with international standards to enable the accomplishment of safe and efficient aircraft maintenance and operation
- Manage completeness and compliance to airworthiness, legal regulations for Part Tech Data
- Provide expertise on the documentation specification to Techdata authors in order to secure theproduction to be compliant with design standards
- Provide expertise on the documentation needs and of maintenance concept to design office, anddefine solutions to be applied within the departments
- In the frame of Tech Data harmonization (workflow between engineering/Tech Data and IPC /Maintenance Manuals), identify gaps between AH / AHD processes and proposes recoveries
- Analysis of change triggers ECP/SB/ASB/LSA, determining maintenance data by using bill of materials, drawings, CMM, Technical notes, etc.
- Reporting and response of customer (internal/external) requests
- At least a bachelor degree in Technician or comparable
- At least 3 years of work experience in IT / information systems
- Technical data products or solutions To write Technical Data
- Customer expectations & needs Illustration Mock-up and ordering ILS Data & Impact Analysis
- Customer Support on technical dataSupport Data Products
- Verification & ValidationPartner & Subcontractor Management
- Good Knowledge in MS-Office
- Fluent in English and good in German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application