For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for North-Rhine-Westphalia Cologne, Germany, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Safety Data Management Officer (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_139
- Managing the receipt and storage of safety-related occurrences and Accident reports that are reported to the Agency
Actively seeking and capturing additional relevant safety data available from public sources
- Contribute to reaching the data quality targets and ensuring the reporting of “mandatory fields”
- Liase with the reporting Organisations for clarification and getting the missing data
- Educate the reporting Organisations on “how to report” ensuring that all mandatory fields are properly reported
- Carrying out searches and analysis of the collected data; Developing regular reports on safety data captured by the Agency
- Graduate of a higher education course
- Very good knowledge of the main office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of databases is advantageous
- IT tools knowledge (e.g. SMS, safety management systems)
- Ability to articulate and express information, both written and oral, clearly and in a structured manner, engaging the attention of the target group
- Ability to work and cooperate well with others to achieve goals and to complete assignments, with the ability to solve conflicting priorities and interests and look for compromises
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!