For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for the location Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Project Manager Production Means Oversea FALs (d/f/m) Ref. 2020_216
- Leading crossfunctional and strategic production means projects with the focus on developing ofthe industrial set-up to ensure the industrial Ramp-up as well as to increase the production efficiency
- Responsible for the planning and realization of projects
- Ensure a proper problem analysis and idea generation to optimize the industrial system
- Realization of developing process- and integration concepts including project scheduling and cost breakdown analysis
- Responsible to support the budget request
- Responsible for the project until the implementation including the project coordination, organization and realization of shop trials as well as securing the serial implementation
- At least a Master degree in industrial engineering or business management or similar with many years of professional experience in the field of development
- At least 2 years of work experience in design engineer, project management and engineering,
- Experience in the Aerospace industry is desirable, preferably required in the FAL
- Very good communication and coordination skills as well as excellent knowledge in busines simprovements
- Ability to analyse complex business processes and operational situations
- An independent way of working as well as the willingness and ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Good Knowledge of MS/Office and SAP
- Fluent in English, German and / or French rights an advantage
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!