For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Immenstaad, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
(Junior) Computing and Communication engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_009
- Carry out the design of Computing & Communication System/ Subsystem / Equipment / Component/ Modules that meet the required safety, quality and performance levels, in accordance with the systems engineering processes and the requirements of our customers
- Providing sufficient detailed data and information on system elements to facilitate implementation into enable consistency with architectural units as they appear in models and views of the system architecture are defined, and in accordance with the assigned requirements
- Verify the conformity of a detailed design solution with the essential validated requirements for a single subsystem / equipment / component / module
- Support the team in elaborating and performing Proof-of-Concepts for small-up to-complex IT solutions based on virtualization platforms
- Specify KPIs and performance measurement parameters for selected IT solutions , make proposals of means and transpose them in lab environments
- Keep in touch with newest technologies which may help to remain competitive on a fast developing IT solution market
- Provide design documentation and administration handbooks for engineering and for customers
- A University degree in computer sciences or in a comparable field
- At least 3 years of work experience in engineering / IT information systems
- Knowledge in one or more Microsoft System Center Suite products is definitely an advantage
- Additional basic or advanced Linux knowledge is welcome
- Practices with JIRA, Confluence, DOORS are desirable
- Certified knowledge in one or more of following Technologies (Hyper V Cluster, Secured coreand Management Services, Collaborative Services using Microsoft technologies)
- Good skills in network protocols such as but not limited to TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, Telnet, and in Switching/Routing
- Experience in middle to large scaled networks with deployment/provisioning and monitoring the IT subservices
- Fluent in English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!