For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
In-Service Technician (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_345
- Maintenance, customization of production robots / facilities to meet production rate
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues; may cross over into the electrical and hardware domain
- Contact person for the production and maintenance teams on site
- Communicate with customers to resolve inquiries and provide reliable solutions
- Reporting of technical status of machines
- Documentation of processes as well as reporting to the management
- At least a Certified technicians Degree (f.e. mechanical engineering, mecahtronics, electricity/electronics); other comparable focus are also acceptable
- Prior work experience in consulting & field service (helping customer to solve technical problem onsite) as well as technical manual related documentation & drawings, communication protocol & programming
- Ability to write and update technical documentation for maintenance and operator
- A solid understanding of network communications protocol theory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and self-motivated to use different type of software (Metrology, Camera, Motion controller, CAD etc.
- Willingness to travel mostly in Europe
- Ability to communicate fluently with customers (operators, engineers) & colleagues from USA/EU in English; knowledge in French would be adventagous
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application