For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Hydraulic test Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_086
- You will be assigned to the
Mechatronics Development Laboratory
within the Actuation Systems business unit
- You will take part in the realization of different development and qualification
campaigns of various hydraulic equipment for launcher, in double shift (5h30-14h or
- Typical tests: functional tests, vibrations, thermal, EMC, vacuum withstanding, burst
- You will participate in the drafting of test plans, the exploitation of data, the writing of
test reports, and their defences with respect to the Customer
- The product of your work will go into space!
- You hold a degree in civil or industrial engineering in the field of electro-mechanics,
with a good knowledge of computer science
- You have 3 years of experience in conducting hydraulic tests
- You have a basic knowledge of Matlab regarding the exploitation of test data
- You have a good spoken and written command of French and English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!