For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates to assist Section/Project Managers in the implementation of policies and/or management of specific projects for Cologne, Germany, starting in as soon as possible for the following position:
Technical Assistant for specialised project (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_190
- Providing ad-hoc process related high-level and experienced support in implementation of programmes or projects;
- Data analyses of all related functions;
- Writing policy and provide legal support.
- Successfully completed university studies relevant to the position or at least three years attested by a diploma;
- MInimum of one year appropriate prefessional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook) ;
- Good knolwedge and/or professional experience in the domain;
- Solution oriented, ability to set priorities and achieve outputs in given timelines susing multi-tasking skills;
- Very good (at least B2 according to CEFR) or fluent English is mandatory;
- Team player in a complex multicultural environment with excellent interpersonal & communicative skills.
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your CV in Europass format to email@example.com
Alternatively you could also create your resume using the below URL: