For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate in Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
People Analytics Specialist (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_128
- Scoping, leading and executing data science projects (incl. stakeholder management and communications)
- Performing hands-on work to build integrated data sets, analyse data sources (ML/AI) and build compelling visualizations (typically Python, R, Spark)
- Providing technical advice on analytics projects
- Knowdlege of HR basics would be a plus
- Visualising and communicating results (e.g. in interactive dashboards)
- Presenting results to project stakeholders, including business experts and middle management
- Sharing knowledge, contribute to driving change within the digital network, presentations and communications within the digital community, dissemination of best practices (patterns)
- A university degree and/or apprenticeship in Computer Science, Business Informatics or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of professional experience in IT / Information Systems and Data Analytics
- HR Knowledge would be a plus
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Structured, self-organised and collaborative way of working
- Strong communication towards diverse audiences and strong networking skills
- Hands-on, pragmatic approach to building digital products
- Creativity and appetence for problem solving
- Knowledge of Tableau and Spotfire
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Java, Python, Matlab and RShiny
- Very good command of English and good command of German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!