For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Donauwörth, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Supply Chain Quality Manager Avionics (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_466
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Manage / contribute to supply chain & quality aspects of the contract being responsible for On time, on Quality (and on Cost when applicable) performance
- Manage supplier quality Approval ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required incoordination with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor or support new product introduction, ToW, changes, to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the Supplier development
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects
- Report on supplier operational performance
- Apply the current associated tools to manage all activities related to supplier management
- University Degree in Aerospace, Business Administration, Logistics or any other comparable discipline
- Work experience in Quality Management / Quality control, Supply Chain Management, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Good in MS-Office and SAP
- Fluent in German and English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!