For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidates for Donauwörth, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Production Transfer Manager (m/w/d) Ref. 2020_285
- Coordinate MoB & RFP activities with MFT (supplier assessment, NRC, planning, Q requirements, supplier selection & hellip;)
- Manage the TOW projects from high to medium complexity (MtM MtB BtM )
- Manage the transfer: Deployment plan, scheduling, milestones
- Coordinate MFT (Engineering, production, program, procurement, SCQM, Supplier Officer & hellip;)
- Coordinate technical problems (design, preparation, tooling), training and technical assistance until supplier qualification
- Ensure the first serial products manufacturing and ramp-up management before hand over to Serial SCQM and contribute to OTD1/OTQ1
- Coordinate the Supplier Assessment, qualification / Audit, including capacity management, special processes qualification and FAI (under SCQM responsibility)
- Manage transfer risks, budgets and project reporting
- On the current projects: Challenge assignment, insure coverage, Animate SO for deliveries, manage priorities / hot topic & hellip
- At least a Master degree in economics, supply chain / logistics, supply chain quality or business administration
- At least 4 years of work experience in IT / information systems, project management, quality management and supply chain / logistics
- Experience in technical documentation, technical and aviation technical, is desirable
- good communication skills to ensure the flow of information
- the ability to integrate into a team
- high level of responsibility, resilience and organizational talent
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Good Knowledge of MS/Office and SAP
- Fluent in English, German and / or French rights an advantage
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!