For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
EGNOS PCF System Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_014
- EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context the element "Prediction Chain Facility" (PCF) is specified and verified, generating GNSS corrections and bounds for end user receivers.
- Performing requirements engineering of navigation performance requirements for the PCF system
- Breaking down and allocating navigation requirements (functional and performance) to the PCF subsystems
- Verifying the flow-down of requirements to algorithm specifications
- Supporting definition of Test Procedures and Test Cases to verify the PCF element
- Contributing to specification of metrics, tools and scenarios in line with needs coming from qualification
- University Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Engineering or any other comparable degree
- Demonstrated experience in SBAS/EGNOS and GNSS system architecture and performancesis required
- Experience developing algorithm for satellite navigation is required
- Profound Knowledge in C is needed
- Demonstrated experience in system engineering and in associated processes and tools isnecessary
- Experience in satellite navigation systems architecture and applications would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Python, DOORS, Matlab and the MS-Office tools
- Fluent in English; German skills would be a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!