For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
PCF Algorithm Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_402
- EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcoming European Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context the system performance qualification engineer contributes to the complete and timely verification of all performance requirements of the system
- Implementing algorithm functions in interaction with Algorithm Engineer in programming language C
- Performing Validation and Verification of algorithm functions
- Supporting integration of developed SW
- Contributing to test activities and detailed data investigation
- Supporting the algorithm performance qualification process
- Contributing to definition of test scenarios, test conditions, execution of test and reporting
- A University degree in one of the following fields: Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or Geodesy or a comparable degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in the space industry and / or satellite systems
- Experience developing algorithm for satellite navigation is required
- Demonstrated experience in documentation for system concepts, test reports, softwaredevelopments is also required
- Experience with satellite navigation systems architecture and applications would be beneficial
- Profound knowledge of data processing and programming using C, Python, Matlab is required
- Fluent in English; German skills would be a plus
- Ability to analyse complex technical problems
- Autonomous, proactive way of working
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!