For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for Bremen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Design Engineer (d/f/m) Ref. 2020_283
- General and detailed 3D design activities taking into account:
- Design and manufacturing requirements and processes
- Functional requirements (e.g. segregation rules for the electrical system, pressure, temperature, max. pressure drop)
- Mechanical requirements (frequency and stress), Integration sequence and accessibility
- Establishing and updating of 3D models and assemblies in Catia V5 / Teamcenter
- Laborating and updating of 2D manufacturing drawings, bills of material and release of associated data packages in link with SAP
- At least a bachelor degree in Aircraft construction, mechanical engineering or Aerospace
- At least 4 years of work experience in Design Engineer
- Person with self-assurance and the ability to make decisions independently but also to integrate on eself aim-oriented into the team
- Good imagination in 3D and establishing of drawings
- Good knowledge in Team Center mandatory
- Pronounced customer-oriented way of working as well as organizational skills
- Fluent in English in Basics German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!