For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for Cologne, Germany, starting in as soon as possible for the following position:
Procurement/Contract managmenet Assistant (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_189
- Participate in the preparation of tender dossiers & draft contracts;
- Assist in the launch & administration of tendering procedures;
- Draft evaluation reports, notification letters and associated documents and maintenance of related database;
- Ensure proper administration & update of tender & contract files & archives;
- Support in opening & evaluation sessions related to current & future procuirement procedures;
- Organise meetings & related document management (print, scan, bind & send contracts) & other administrative tasks.
- Operational purchase;
- Creation of supplier & price comparisons and communication with suppliers;
- Tracking of orders and actions list;
- Handling complaints and preparing/post--processing of relevant docs.
- Successfully completed level of
~ post-secondary education, preferably in the field of law, economics, business administration, logistics, supply chain or relevant subjects as described above;
~ secondary education and at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- At least 2 years of work experience in procurement or contract management;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Ability to draft correspondence and short communications clearly and simply;
- Very good (at least B2 according to CEFR) or fluent English is mandatory;
- Team player in a complex multicultural environment with excellent interpersonal & comunicatice skills;
~ Good understanding of the EU's financial regulatory framework, applicable financial principels and expenditure;
~ Good knowledge of SAP;
~ Experience in working for public sector;
~ Good knowledge of German and/or French language;
~ Previous experience in supplier management.
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your resume in Eurpass format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you could also create your resume using the below URL: