For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate (ANÜ) for the location Manching, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Manufacturing Engineer A400M (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_910
- Development and Support of product manufacturing structure, definition of MAIT technologies, Industrial Means, Build process and lead times definition
- Performence of process simulation and development and control of SOIs and GTIs
- Development, implementation and support of concepts for innovative tooling design and definitionof manufacturing and assembly process according to customer ́s requirements and ergonomic standards
- Management and monitoring of contractual relationship to successfully ensure the delivery on Time, Cost and Quality, with relevant supply chain organization
- Technical leadership of MAIT, Operational support of the production system in terms of thetechnical issues, update of SOIs and GTIs, continuous improvement to reduce cost or lead time
- Collaborate and support of Industrial Research in FAL & MRO, deploying in the shop floort echnological achievements
- At least a Master degree in engineering , in Electrical engineering, in Aerospace
- At least 1 years of work experience in Aerospace, in Engineering
- Self-reliant and systematic way of working
- Communication, networking and team-working ability
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Knowledge in Excel and programming of Makros is a must have
- Experience in Access is a must have
- Experience with DOGS and OPAL is a plus
- Good Knowledge in MS-Office
- Fluent in English and good in German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!