For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Bremen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Indust. Process Engineer f. Spray. & Gluing Process (w/m/d) Ref.2021_337
- Support the development (define and standardize), the maintenance of the industrial qualified
status and the improvement/optimization of transverse industrial processes according to the 5M+1 approach (Materials, Method, Means, Manpower, Environment, Performance).
- Support activities in connection with Design to MAIT to ensure of the manufacturability of products by
providing inputs linked to processes (capabilities, etc.) and challenge the design or specification of
- Support the elaboration of the DVI (Industrial Validation File) and work instructions for the qualification of
- Contribute to the industrial convergence and to the synergies with partners (internal / external)
- Perform evaluation and participate/manage of 8D projects in case of "major" deviation.
- Share its knowledge within the team & the company
- At least Bachelor's degree Mechanical engineering
Spraying & Gluing Process
Basics of Manufacturing Engineering
- Good communication skills to ensure the flow of information
- The ability to integrate into a team
- High level of responsibility, resilience and organisational skills
- These activities will have to be performed with proactivity and a high level of autonomy.
- At least knowledge of detailed functions MS Office
- English at least business fluent and German at least proficient
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to