For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
EGNOS Test Bed Software Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_013
- EGNOS is a satellite based European augmentation system for GPS signals and the upcomingEuropean Navigation system Galileo. Currently the next generation EGNOS V3 is under development. In this context prototype software of an EGNOS sub-system is being implemented and verified
- Implementing scheduling layer, input and output functions
- Integrate the algorithm models prepared within the team
- Document test procedures, and perform the tests, and document test reports
- Perform troubleshooting and detailed data investigation, and raise SW problem reports
- Support algorithm engineers in problem asessment and fixing
- University Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Engineering or any other comparable degree
- Demonstrated experience in documentation for test bed concepts, test reports and software developments
- Profound knowledge in Software integration and data processing is required
- Profound Knowledge in C, C++ and scripting languages is needed
- Experienced in processing and evaluation of measurement data is required
- Experience in satellite navigation systems architecture and applications would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Python, Matlab and the MS-Office tools
- Fluent English; German skills would be a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!