For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for the location Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Projectmanager (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_206
- Support the transformation of the department in terms of digititalization of key processes bysupporting or leading the associated projects
- Identify areas of business processes improvement by implementing digital solutions
- Identify, develop and implement solutions to increase the efficiency of the organization
- Make the link with the central organization to ensure that the defined solutions are in line with the overall procurement operations strategy
- Support the implementation of the initiatives defined in the frame of the overall procurement operations development strategy
- Propose and implement solutions securing the development and improvement of digital dashboards allowing a better supplier monitoring and performance improvement
- Initiate and supportschange management around the developed digital solutions
- At least a bachelor degree in Aircraft construction, Computer science, or in Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in project management, IT / information systems and supply chain
- Experience in the Aerospace industry is desirable
- Professional experience in change management is required
- Good knowledge in the field of digitization and in performing data analyzes
- Ability to analyse complex business processes and operational situations
- Very good communication and coordination skills as well as excellent knowledge in busines simprovements
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Good Knowledge of MS/Office and SAP
- Fluent in English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!