For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates for the location Manching, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
System Architect Eurofighter-Program (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_869
- Identification of stakeholder and their needs and expectations
- Elicting and validation of requirements whilst considering the complete system lifecycle
- Design and Definition of possible architectures, in collaboration with specialists, based on therequirements
- Performence of trade-off analysis in order to select the best solution fulfilling the requirements
- Validation of architectures
- Verification of the implementation
- Perform operational and in-service evaluation
- Understanding and assessment of the impact of design changes requested during the entire productlifecycle
- At least a bachelor degree in Aerospace , in informatics or mechanical engineering
- Aerospace-Experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills and a pro-active mind-set
- System architecture experience in defence or non defence related projects is essential
- Knowledge of the weapon system Eurofighter is a plus
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Ability to work in an international team
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility and considerable diplomaticskills in connection with a good apprehension, high motivation and reliability
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office
- Experience in Doors is a plus
- Fluency in English in Basics German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!