For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate in Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Supplier Manager (m/w/d) Ref. 2020_223
- Leading the preparation, the negotiation process and management of supplier contracts as regarding the contractual clauses, financial performances, changes, claim management
- Ensureing the sourcing and delivery of items / activities (end-to-end) to be procured, being accountable for the supplier(s) performance, compliant with Programme(s) requirements
- Management of supplier relationship as head of project for the suppliers
- Contribution of the success of the overall programme(s)
- Interface to the Suppliers for all matters (Technical, economics, schedule, contractual)
- At least a Bachelor degree in industrial engineering or business management or similar with many years of professional experience as an industrial clerk
- At least 2 years of Work experience in quality management, supply chain and purchase
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility and considerable diplomatic skills in connection with a good apprehension, high motivation and reliability
- Good Knowledge of MS/Office and SAP
- Fluent in English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!