For our office in Hamburg-Blankenese we are looking for a motivated candidate for the following position:
International Recruiter Aerospace (f /m /d) Ref. 2021_051
- Active sourcing highly qualified candidates (direct candidate approach via Xing, LinkedIn etc.)
- Job posting to appropriate job boards or other recruiting channel daily
- Preselection of incoming profiles as well as examination & collecting of the necessary documents for shortlisted candidates
- Interviewing in German & English, hiring including onboarding and the continual improvement of recruiting process.
- Administer and maintain internal candidate databases => building talent pools for current and future requirements
- Participation & support the planning and implementation of personnel marketing activities (job fair)
- Reporting (recruiting relevant KPI) monthly to supervisor
- Ideally bachelor’s degree in Business/Management studies with focus on HR Management or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated capability in finding & contacting candidates, briefing them on the opening and employee benefits & status of their application
- Good presentation skills, conducting interview.
- Careful and result-oriented way of thinking.
- High customer/applicant orientation with the right sense of urgency.
- Independent, careful and conscientious way of working.
- Structure way of working and attention to detail.
- Team-player and independent working in a small (multinational) team and the willingness to compromise.
- Stress resistant, self-motivated, reliable, friendly, flexible, ability to take criticism.
- Love working with people and are good at building rapport with employees at all levels.
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken.
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!