For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Donauwörth, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Failure management Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_100
- Identifying customers needs
- Specifying and oversees the creation and updates of relevant Troubleshooting models
- Developing localisation rules for diagonsis
- Collaborating efficiently with technical support and flight lines
- Maintaining and improving communication with AH technicals interfaces (ES and ET)
- Providing feedback and support the designs
- Reviewing dedicated documentation
- Providing technical specifications
- Maintaining RETEX databases
- Practical experiences in maintaining avionic systems are of advantage
- You hold at least a Bachelor's degree in Aerospace or electrical engineer with long-term helicopter experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of engineering
- Ensuring the implementation consistent with architectural entities by providing sufficient data and information
- Identification of necessary steps in the development life cycle of a product or system
- Project management skills are required
- Commitment, team skills and flexibility, structured and conscientious working method as well as experience in aerospace
- English at professional level, German and French are of advantage
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!