For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Internship: Dynamic Simulation & Modelling Electromechanical Systems (f/m/d) Ref. 2019_612
- Internship in Dynamic Simulation & Modelling of Electromechanical Systems
- Working in Brussels, Belgium for a major 100 year old OEM, you will gain valuable and important know how based on Dynamic Simulation & Modelling of Electromechanical Systems in connection with Rocket launch Systems
- The internship will essentially set you up for a full career in the Space Industry
- You should ideally hold a EU passport and hold a command of French/ Dutch and English; however, you must be comfortable in the English language
- You should have started a Engineering degree in a relevant subject, and have demonstrated a talent and interest in working in the Space Industry
- Note: If you do not meet the above requirements, please do not apply at this time
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!