For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Manufacturing Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_179
- Implement 4 new electronic production machines (Vapor Phase, Scrintprinter, Selective Wave and AOI)
- Define and implement tests to obtain a valid temperature curve
- Create technical guidelines for production and maintenance
- Follow up validation test and write test reports
- Write machining programs
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Quality, Production and Procurement.
- Knowledge of Electronics Engineer or technician with similar experience
- A proven experience with lead-free solder
- Good knowledge of electronic hardware (components)
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years, Knowledge of IPC norms / ISA
- Knowledge of assembly techniques (Vapor Phase, Selective Wave) for electronic components on PCB.
- Knowledge of testing / controlling methods with machines (Automatic Optical Inspection)
- Problem solving mind-set : anticipate solutions to potential problems in production and assembly,
- Monitor the production of prototypes
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch, technical English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!