For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Taufkirchen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
EGNOS and Galileo Satellite Navigation System Evolution Engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_024
- Contribute to the development of system concepts for navigation service evolutions
- Management of performance assessment and system modeling
- Contribution to service concepts for robust positioning by integrity and authentication
- Analysis of system requirements and reflection into system design
- Development of software prototypes to test and trade-off concepts and algorithms
- Data processing based on available Airbus evaluation software
- At least a degree in Mathematics, Physics, Aerospace or in Geodesy
- Demonstrated experience in satellite navigation systems, in particular GPS, EGNOS or Galileo
- Good overview on satellite navigation concepts at system and user level with specialization inone particularly related field is required
- Understanding of requirements flow-down into system design and system engineering cycles is required
- Sound mathematical background for algorithm development is a plus
- A person with good interpersonal and very good verbal and written communication skills
- A person which works autonomously and shall be able to analyse complex technical problems
- Experience with Python, alternatively C++ or Matlab
- Very good knowledge in German and English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!