For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Brussels, Belgium starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Design Engineer Electronics "small signals" (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_090
- Designing on-board electronics for the aeronautics and space industry
- The collaborator will be in regular contact with mechanical engineers, electronics engineers as well as CAD designers
- The various activities to be carried out, starting from block diagrams, will be:
- The implementation of electronic circuit block diagrams
- Creating an analog and/or digital schematic, stress analysis, analysis of worse cases
- The drafting of the D-FMEA listing the risks of designing the electronic assembly
- Travel: Short missions to Europe
- Civil or industrial engineer's degree in electronics (or related discipline)
- Mastery of the Cadence Orcad and Spice software
- Practical knowledge of DO-254/DO160 standards is a plus
- You will have already participated in two end-to-end developments of an aeronautical equipment
- Participation in a power electronics development (500V-400A) is a plus
- Good communication competencies
- Good Knowledge of MS-Office and SAP
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch, technical English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!