For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Customs Specialist (m/w/d) Ref. 2020_248
- Ensure customs compliance with the aim of preparing or supervising the customs declarations to befiled to the respective customs administrations
- Create schemes in order to optimize the groups customs duty savings
- Mitigate risks related to customs matters and defending customs position externally (e. g. towards customs administrations)
- Advise other business functions (commercial, procurement, transport, supply chain etc.) in respect of all customs implications
- At least a completed commercial training with many years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in Customer Service and Logistics
- Very good analytical skills and an independent way of working
- Customs experience is required
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office and SAP
- Fluent in English and good in German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!