For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate in Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Product Manager (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_125
- Conduct market research and identify factors influencing the business lines either negatively (e.g. competition) or positively (e.g. growth opportunities)
- Actively support the development and execution of a business plan for assigned product lines
- Create and update revenue and profitability forecasts
- Report on the financial performance of product lines compared to sales targets for the weekly and monthly sales reviews
- Develop proposals for improvement of customer processes
- Identify deviations and introduce countermeasures
- Research and analyse spares planning and logistics data and convert findings into profitable contracts
- Develop and conduct customers training sessions
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of procurement and supplier management
- At least 1 year of professional experience in aerospace
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills in connection with a good apprehension, high motivation and "can do" attitude
- A high level of assertiveness to represent specific interests
- Readiness to travel (within Europe)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Very good command of English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!