For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Immenstaad, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Computing and communication engineer (f/m/d) Ref. 2021_020
- Carry out the design of Computing & Communication System/ Subsystem / Equipment /Component/ Modules that meet the required safety, quality and performance levels, in accordancewith the Airbus systems engineering processes and the requirements of our customers
- Providing sufficient detailed data and information on system elements to facilitate implementationinto enable consistency with architectural units as they appear in models and views of the systemarchitecture are defined, and in accordance with the assigned requirements
- Verify the conformity of a detailed design solution with the essential validated requirements for asingle subsystem / equipment / component / module
- Support the team in elaborating and performing Proof-of-Concepts for small-up to-complex ITsolutions based on virtualization platforms
- Specify KPIs and performance measurement parameters for selected IT solutions , make proposalsof means and transpose them in lab environments
- Keep in touch with newest technologies which may help to remain competitive on a fast developingIT solution market
- Provide design documentation and administration handbooks for engineering and for customers
- At least a degree in computer technology or comparable qualification
- Experience in IT HW/SW, large secure hosting solutions for infrastructures, virtualization andSoftware design network technologies
- Experience in the development, implementation and acceptance of IT projects
- Experience with software development, scripting abilities and strong basis in algorithmic to Support infrastructure as Services Approach
- Certified knowledge in one or more of following Technologies (Hyper V Cluster, Secured core and Management Services, Collaborative Services using Microsoft technologies)
- Experience in middle to large scaled networks with deployment/provisioning and monitoring the IT subservices
- Good skills in network protocols such as but not limited to TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP, Telnet, and in Switching/Routing
- Knowledge in one or more Microsoft System Center Suite products is definitely an advantage
- Practices with JIRA, Confluence, DOORS are desirable
- Additional basic or advanced Linux knowledge is welcome
- Very good knowledge in German and English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!