For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Bremen, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Technical Authority (TA) Propulsion (/f/m/d) Ref.2021_040
- Spacecraft Propulsion Development Engineering: Analyse design & project requirements andperform trade off between various design solutions for space vehicle propulsion subsystems and/orcomponents
- Assess detailed performance of selected solution and its compliance with the specification
- Contribute to definition of performance requirements of lower level elements. Contribute to definitionof validation & testplan, and, then, assess the results
- Analyse any deviations during the manufacturing phase and assess its acceptability
- Propose improvement and R&D actions within the space vehicle propulsion subsystems respectivetechnical fields
- You have a degree in aeronautical engineering, mechanical engineering or in production engineering
- You have 2-4 years experience in hydraulics or propulsion
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office, SAP, ECOSIM and AMESIM
- You have a good spoken and written command of German and English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!