For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Ulm, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Business reporting and data analyst (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_465
- Responsibility to ensure timely availability of management reporting / data set in high data quality and integrity for selected topics by using advanced state-of-the art analytics and reporting designtools
- The reports contain business indicators and key performance indicators by which the procurement and supplier performance is measured and reported, which has a significant influence on decisionmaking
- The reports are prepared on a monthly basis; special reports and analyses are carried out and provided upon request
- Responsibility to train, support and maintain skills to make them a key player of the need to change
- Apprenticeship as Information technology assistant with several years of work experience or an university Degree in Computer Sciences, Business economics or any other comparable discipline
- At least 2 years of work experience in Data Management would be a plus
- Good in MS-Office, especially in MS-Excel
- First knowledge in Python would be a plus
- Fluent in English and at least advanced German language skills
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!