For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for the location Bremen, starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Qual. Assur. Engine.(m/f/d) - Mech. AIT Ref.2021_228
- The quality engineering for the development and AIT within the Orion-ESM project
- The quality engineering for the development of MGSE, FGSE, Logistics and Design
- The surveillance of the design activities and treatment and close-out deviations
- The planning of the manufacturing, integration and test activities (e.g. MIP/KIP, IRR, TRR, etc)
- Propose improvement and R&D actions within the space vehicle propulsion subsystems respectivetechnical fields
- The surveillance and maintenance of the PA&S requirements baseline for the subcontracted items
- The supervision of the subcontractors PA&S activities
- Establish and maintain AIT QA documents in accordance to program needs.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Service and customer orientated person with high sense of responsibility
- High level of assertiveness
- Travel Flexibility and Shift work must be understood to be part of the job requirements
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!