For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate for Hamburg, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Compliance Manager (m/w/d) Ref. 2020_292
- Supporting the customer ethics
and compliance training activities (including face to face training and online training). Supporting the customer
On Board on ethics and compliance
- Supporting the Ethics and Compliance Representatives in Germany
- Cutting edge innovation both in ways of working and content
- Liaising with external experts as needed
- Monitor internal and external events and ethics and compliance trends to identify new risks areas where customer can take a proactive approach at mitigating possible future risk. Interface with the ERM process on ethics and compliance
- Manage outside vendors and internal subject matter experts to create corporate guidance in thoseareas that the company identifies as “High Risk & rdquo; for ethics and compliance failures
- In conjunction with the E&C Network, cascade the ethics and compliance vision into practicalpolicies and procedures on all key ethical issues of concern
- Manage ethics and compliance surveys across our business
- Analyzes the outputs of all ethics and compliance risk assessments to determine the best way to address and mitigate the risks across the company
- At least a Master degree in law Sciences
- At least 3 years of work experience in Legal system and Ethics & compliance required
- Very good communication skills, also in English, to be able to communicate with employees of different levels as well as customers and authorities
- An independent and structured way of working, for quick and direct achievement of goals
- Good Knowledge of MS/Office and SAP
- Fluent in English and German
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!