For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for a suitable candidate in Bremen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Product Configuration Manager (f/m/d) Ref. 2020_371
- The jobholder of this position "Product Configuration Manager (d/f/m)" is in the area of Configuration &Documentation Management with the key projects Launcher Upper Stages as Ariane 6 ULPMdevelopment / qualification / production and Ariane 5 Upper Composite and will be responsible for thefollowing tasks:
- Establish and maintain the configuration status of the Ariane 6 Upper Liquid Propulsion Module(ULPM) for milestones On Quality On Time On Cost (OQOTOC)
- Improve and strengthen the new configuration and documentation management process with the 6 Ariane team
- Managing of the changes (Ariane 5 & 6) including verifications and related boardsImprove and optimize processes within the department team (LEAN oriented)
- Work for transversal topics in the Ariane program
- Support documentation
- At least a bachelor degree in engineering, aerospace, mechanical engineering or industrial engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience in configuration management, aerospace, technical documentation and project management
- Knowledge of PLMT (Team Center), Confluence, JIRA and MASTER PDM are desirable
- Knowledge to read and understand relations in technical drawings and products
- Ability to work in a transnational team, with good communication skills and ability to convince others
- Being open-minded and confident in challenging existing practices and implementing improvements
- Rigorous, dynamic, motivated and able to cope with workload peaks
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, ICC Taksy / Gesy / Tesy and Google Suite
- Mother tongue German and fluent in English
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!