For our customer in the aerospace industry we are looking for suitable candidates in Bremen, Germany starting as soon as possible for the following position:
Supply Chain and Quality Management (f/m/d) Ref.2021_084
- Act as interface with suppliers for operational activities
- Assess suppliers during tendering phase and contribute to the selection decision
- Manage and contribute to supply chain & quality aspects of the contract being responsible for ontime, on quality (and on cost when applicable) performance
- Manage supplier quality approval ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required incoordination with relevant stakeholders
- Monitor or support new product introduction, ToW, changes, to ensure industrial qualificationmaturity before serial phase
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the supplier development
- Identify the supplier industrial risks and propose mitigation actions
- Work out short term recovery plans
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects,
- Report on supplier operational performance
- Apply the current associated tools to manage all activities related to supplier management
- At least a Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering oder Industrial engineer
- At least 3 years of work experience in Purchasing, Supplier management, Project management, Quality management, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Engineering
- High level of independency and ability to make decisions
- High willigness to travel (every two weeks for 1-2 days - EU)
- Detailed knowledge in MS-Office
- Fluent in English and Spanish skills would be a plus
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer?
Do you want to become a part of our team?
Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application to email@example.com!